It is a family room consisting of 2 adjacent and communicating rooms.
One with a double bed, the other with two single beds that can be joined if necessary and which, thanks to their memory foarm topper, guarantee a comfortable double bed.
In this room you can comfortably read a book, on a desk made from an old sewing machine from the 1930s, all set in a very relaxing library corner.
The bathroom has a large shower cubicle and on the terrace equipped with electric blinds, you can enjoy your breakfast in absolute privacy, immersed in our beautiful cicas.
The Hydrangea Room also includes air conditioning for both rooms with the latest generation purification system and Smart TV. All our guests also have at their disposal a fridge, microwave and coffee machine available in the kitchen.
Guests who stay can also use the garden to have lunch or dinner independently.
During the stay a pizza evening will be organized and offered in our wood oven.
• The room is available all year round
• The price is intended for 2 guests and includes accommodation, buffet breakfast, use of bikes and access to the beach.
• Children of any age are welcome
• Children up to and including 1 year of age stay for free.
• Children between 2 and 3 years of age € 25.00 per night
• Children between 4 and 5 years of age € 35.00 per night
• Children over 5 years of age at the same cost as adults
• Daily cleaning on request with linen change – € 20
To receive a quote, you can use the availability request form on this page.
The room can accommodate up to a maximum of 4 people.
• Buffet breakfast, sweet or savory, served from 7:30 to 9:30 (savory breakfast upon reservation by 18:00 the day before) served from July to August. From September to June a voucher will be issued that can be spent in a bar located 100 meters from the property.
• Mini fridge in the room
• Possibility to have breakfast in a partner bar in case of delay
• Basic morning cleaning of the rooms
• Check in from 2pm to 7pm with free possibility to leave your luggage in the structure in case of early arrival (from Monday to Friday this time may be subject to change)
• Check out by 10 am
• At Check in, documents (Identity Card or Passport) and a deposit of € 100 for any damage will be requested, which will be returned at Check out
• It is forbidden to smoke inside the rooms and allow strangers to enter
• Pets are not allowed
• It is forbidden to enter the room with slippers soiled with sand
• In case of need, the B&B is located 400 meters from the Villa Anna Nursing Home and 1.5 km from the Madonna del Soccorso Civil Hospital.
Method of payment: Cash or bank transfer before arrival.
Payments by debit or credit cards are accepted, we also adhere to the State Cashback program.